The Company’s decision on refunds shall be at its sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
PRODUCT RETURNS – COMMON SCENARIOS
When is your order eligible for product returns, exchange, replacement or refund?
- When your order is damaged, defective or tampered.
First, check if there is any damage to the product that you ordered. Sometimes, the package may appear to be damaged due to shipping and handling but the product inside the packaging may be in good condition. However, if you notice that your package is damaged, you may opt to raise a Return request immediately with Pictures of the Packaging and the item. Depending on the category of product ordered, you may opt for a Replacement or Refund.
- You ordered one thing, but something else?
While this is not a common occurrence, such scenarios should be immediately alerted for Returns. Remember to read the return policy on the page where your product is described.
Our policy lasts 30 days after your order has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your product(s) were delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You undertake that the details set out in the order placed by you are true, correct and accurate in all substantial respects and no material fact is suppressed or is omitted. Any material mismatch in the description of the goods as set out in the order and the goods shall be your responsibility and you undertake to indemnify the Company from any loss or damage due to such discrepancy. In the event any delivery of goods is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of such a mistake by you or any such discrepancy in the description of the goods as set out in the order, any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the goods shall be borne and paid by you alone.
- You must ensure that at the time of handover of goods and at the place of delivery of the goods, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe loading and unloading of the goods, if required. The Company shall not be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where it arises as a result of a failure on your part to provide adequate access/ address or any other instructions or arrangements for handover of goods by you and delivery of the goods by the consignee.
- On receipt of Non-acceptance it shall be your responsibility to take the re-delivery of the goods at your location on payment of the additional cost of transportation that shall be determined as per the standard rates and policies of the Company. In the event you refuse to pay the cost of re-transportation of the goods or re-delivery of the goods for which a Non-acceptance Message has been sent to you, you hereby authorize the Company to hold the goods in lieu of its claim of re-transportation of the goods and subject to the payment of the said amount release the goods in your favour. In the event you fail to act in the matter and take re-delivery of the goods from the Company, you hereby waive all your claims to the goods under Non-acceptance Message and declare that the Company under no circumstance shall be liable for any loss or damage caused or suffered, to the goods whether directly or indirectly.
- The Company will only be responsible for reimbursement of any damage done to the goods during the transportation and up to the delivery of the goods by the Company to the consignee. Any prior or subsequent damage or loss shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the customer to the complete exclusion of the Company.
- The Company's responsibility for the services and transportation of goods shall be deemed fulfilled upon delivery of the goods ordered to the address of the consignee communicated at the time of placing the booking request. The Company undertakes no obligation to ensure that the goods are in conformity with the declaration of the goods in the booking request and other applicable document.
Any cancellation of an order must be notified immediately to the Company by quoting the booking request number or by cancelling the order number on the Website. If the order is not cancelled not later than twelve (12) hours after placement of an order, a flat cancellation fees of USD 2$- will be applicable. If the cancellation is accepted, no cancellation fee shall apply and any amounts received may be refunded within 30 business days.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
If you are unsatisfied with your replacement, or if the specific product or model that you want is out of stock, our customer support team may advise you to opt for a refund.
Your refund will be processed after approval. Once your refund has been approved, your money will be credited back to your initial funding source.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We do not currently offer refunds if your item was a gift.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Please contact us at: email@example.com before returning the products.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.